Monday, September 30, 2013

Seasonal Items

I know my blog is suppose to be all about fresh ingredients and turning them into great recipes but, I wanted to show case some of the great produce that I have a round my area.  I live all around farms, no matter where you drive around here, even in St. Joseph you will at least find one farm.  St. Joseph next store neighbor Stevensville has some of the pest produce around, and even some of the best wines as I have been told.  You cant really even drive less than 2 miles with out seeing one farm.  Here is a  list of some of the produce u can find around my area.  
              • Apple
              • Corn
              • Butternut Squash
              • Sweet Potato Squash  
              • Pumpkins 
              •  Bell Pepper
              • Gypsy Peppers 
              • Spaghetti Squash 
              • Gourdes 
              • Watermelon
              • Tomatoes
              • White Potatoes
              • Red Skin Potatoes 
              • Cucumbers
              • Acorns 


No comments:

Post a Comment