Thursday, September 26, 2013

Introduction

Food to some people is just a way to receive energy or to fill there stomach but, to me it something completely different.  Food to me is something more important then just something to fill that empty feeling in your stomach it a way to create something new or to get the people around you to try something new.  One way I have done this is by being able to go local farm stands and buy fresh produce.  

Map of MI http://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Joseph-Michigan.html

This is my hometown St.Joseph, Michigan.  Its a little spot on the lake as they say that has brought me close to the produce around me 




There is more place just like this one all around my area of southwest Michigan.  I cant wait to go visit lots of them so I can come up with great new recipes 


No comments:

Post a Comment